Historical Markers

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
The new town of Cleburne was selected as the Johnson County Seat in 1867. Two years later, the Grand Lodge of Texas granted a charter to the Cleburne Masonic Lodge No. 315. The members built a lodge hall in March 1871 and the town of Cleburne was officially chartered two months later. 
Return to full list >>
The new town of Cleburne was selected as the Johnson County Seat in 1867. Two years later, the Grand Lodge of Texas granted a charter to the Cleburne Masonic Lodge No. 315. The members built a lodge hall in March 1871 and the town of Cleburne was officially chartered two months later. 
Return to full list >>