Historical Markers

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

John B. Joiner bought land in Cleburne from P.C. Chambers and built a one-story farmhouse in 1895. Insurance and real estate salesman Joiner sold the house in 1912 to the long family who added the second story.

Return to full list >>

John B. Joiner bought land in Cleburne from P.C. Chambers and built a one-story farmhouse in 1895. Insurance and real estate salesman Joiner sold the house in 1912 to the long family who added the second story.

Return to full list >>