Historical Markers

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
The building dates to the 1910s or early ’20s. It originally served as home to Midco Feed. The Texas National Guard occupied the premises from 1926-43 serving as home to the 132nd Field Artillery, 36th Division. During World War II the building served as an armory and living quarters to 130 soldiers. Johnson County Feeders Supply was established in 1953.
Return to full list >>
The building dates to the 1910s or early ’20s. It originally served as home to Midco Feed. The Texas National Guard occupied the premises from 1926-43 serving as home to the 132nd Field Artillery, 36th Division. During World War II the building served as an armory and living quarters to 130 soldiers. Johnson County Feeders Supply was established in 1953.
Return to full list >>