Historical Markers

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Cresson started its school programs in a one-room  school house  but was to small and torn down in 1890 to make way for a frame structure which was used until 1918. In October 1931 the new school was opened.

Return to full list >>

Cresson started its school programs in a one-room  school house  but was to small and torn down in 1890 to make way for a frame structure which was used until 1918. In October 1931 the new school was opened.

Return to full list >>