Historical Markers

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Originally known as Bethany Baptist Church, this congregation was organized in the spring of 1878 at the home of J. P. Vickers. In 1899 the congregation moved into the town of Godley and adopted the name Godley Baptist Church. The fellowship became known as the First Baptist Church in 1974.

Return to full list >>

Originally known as Bethany Baptist Church, this congregation was organized in the spring of 1878 at the home of J. P. Vickers. In 1899 the congregation moved into the town of Godley and adopted the name Godley Baptist Church. The fellowship became known as the First Baptist Church in 1974.

Return to full list >>