Historical Markers

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The gate was completed in June 1937, and was dedicated as a gift of that year’s graduating class. The name “Mizpah” was taken from the Bible’s Genesis 31:49 and is constructed of petrified wood and brick.

Return to full list >>

The gate was completed in June 1937, and was dedicated as a gift of that year’s graduating class. The name “Mizpah” was taken from the Bible’s Genesis 31:49 and is constructed of petrified wood and brick.

Return to full list >>