Historical Markers

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
The Watts Chapel Cemetery began as a family burial ground in 1879. In 1892 the Watts family deeded three acres of land to the Methodist church. The Rev. B. F. Badget served as first pastor of the new congregation, which was named Watts Chapel in honor of its benefactors. 
Return to full list >>
The Watts Chapel Cemetery began as a family burial ground in 1879. In 1892 the Watts family deeded three acres of land to the Methodist church. The Rev. B. F. Badget served as first pastor of the new congregation, which was named Watts Chapel in honor of its benefactors. 
Return to full list >>