Historical Markers

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Buchanan, was Johnson County's second seat of government and was founded in December 1856 on 60-acre town site donated by John P. Bailey. Only the Buchanan cemetery remains today.
Return to full list >>
Buchanan, was Johnson County's second seat of government and was founded in December 1856 on 60-acre town site donated by John P. Bailey. Only the Buchanan cemetery remains today.
Return to full list >>