Historical Markers

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
In 1912, the Johnson County Commissioners Court hired the Dallas architectural firm of Lang and Witchell to design the county’s sixth and current courthouse. The courthouse was closed in 2005 for exterior and interior restoration work, which included restoring the original paint scheme on the walls and restoring the original height of the district courtroom. 
Return to full list >>
In 1912, the Johnson County Commissioners Court hired the Dallas architectural firm of Lang and Witchell to design the county’s sixth and current courthouse. The courthouse was closed in 2005 for exterior and interior restoration work, which included restoring the original paint scheme on the walls and restoring the original height of the district courtroom. 
Return to full list >>