Burn Ban Status
A Burn Ban is not in effect at this time
Effective: Sep 20, 2013
Jury Information
Jury Hotline - (817) 558-1982
Justice of the Peace Precinct#4
Monday, Sep 29, 2014
County Attorney Case Search
Online Jury Check In
Tax Rate Information
Employee Links
OWA Email
Employee Intranet
Report the Crime
The first thing that you must do is report the crime to the police department or other law enforcement agency which has jurisdiction over the city or county where the crime occurred. For example, if the crime occurred in Cleburne, it should be reported to the Cleburne Police Department. If the crime was committed in any unincorporated area of Johnson County, the crime should be reported to the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office.
Return to Press Charges Home