Jury Administration Office 1st Floor; Suite 108 Guinn Justice Center 204 S Buffalo Ave Cleburne, Texas 76033 (817) 202-4000 X1012 Email:
gro.xtytnuocnosnhoj@mooryruj FAX: (817) 556-6172
Central Jury Room 1st Floor Guinn Justice Center
jury cancellations at this time
Protect Your Personal Information
Identity Theft is one of the fastest growing CRIMES in the US today. Texas is rated as No. 2 in the nation for incidents of Identity Theft. The following information is provided as a guide to assist you in the protection of your personal information.
- Request your bank to remove personal information (drivers license number and phone number) off the face of your checks.
- Destroy used checks and bank statements, or store them in a secure location. Don’t discard them in the trash.
- Balance your checking account each and every month.
- Do not keep your Driver’s License, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, or Social Security Card in your checkbook.
- Do not leave your purse, wallet or checkbook inside an unattended vehicle.
- Report lost or stolen checks to your bank and local law enforcement agency.
- Store unused checks in a secure location inside your home or business.