1. Submit an online application using the Online 9-1-1 Address Request Form or apply in-person at:
Johnson County Public Works
2 N. Mill St, Suite 305
Cleburne, TX 76033
2. Your application will be reviewed for permitting purposes then forwarded to the Address Coordinator for secondary review and address assignment.
3. A Public Works clerk will contact you within 1-2 business days with your address assigned by the Address Coordinator once all permit dues have been met.
- Street name(s) must be submitted to the 9-1-1 Address Coordinator for approval prior to finalization of a plat according to the Addressing Policy.
- Once the final plat has been approved, it may be submitted to the 9-1-1 Address Coordinator for pre-addressing. Pre-addressing consists of assigning individual address numbers to lots. Corner lots will be pre-assigned two separate addresses until development begins and the structure is known to face a particular street.
- The 9-1-1 Address Coordinator will add the pre-addressed lots to the 9-1-1 map once development begins. *It is the developer's responsibility to report development to 9-1-1 Address Coordinator*
- Turn-around time is typically 1-5 business days depending on the size of the plat and information received.