Due to concerns over the COVID – 19 outbreak, JP#4 will be cancelling all court and will reschedule at a later date. If you have any questions or concerns you may contact the office at 817-556-6388
Honorable Robert Shaw
Phone: (817) 556-6388
Fax: (817) 556-6036
Johnson County Courthouse
2 N. Main St.
Cleburne, Texas 76033
Be advised the Pre-Trail Hearings and Administrative Hearings scheduled to be held in the Justice of the Peace #4 Court on March 16th, 2020 and March 17th, 2020 have been postponed.
You will be notified in writing when the hearings have been rescheduled.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and we thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Monthly OCA Appointments & Fees Reports
Office Forms & Applications
- Application for copy of Driver Record
- Defendant's self help packet-Debt Claims
- Defendant's self help packet-Eviction
- Defendant's self help packet-Small Claims
- Eviction Forms
- Payment Plan Application
- Petition Debt Claims
- Petition for Occupational driver license
- Plaintiff self help packet for Evictions
- Plaintiff self help packet for Small Claims
- Remedy Repair Petition
- Small Claims Forms