The mission of the Traffic and Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Service is to reduce motor vehicle accidents through the enforcement of Traffic Laws and Motor Carrier Safety Regulations; to protect county roads from unnecessary damage by enforcing compliance with state laws regulating weight of commercial vehicles; to ensure equitable payment of commercial vehicle registration fees by enforcement of registration laws; to protect the rights, privileges, and safety of the general public in the use of county highway system by securing compliance with traffic laws and regulations applicable to the operation of all vehicles.
Commercial Vehicle Enforcement is weighing and checking commercial vehicle traffic operating over the public roads of this state so that compliance with the statutory provisions of law regulating weight, motor carrier safety, registration, transportation of persons, hazardous material and other property can be obtained.Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Program
- Enforcement of All Traffic Laws
- Enforcement of Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Enforcement of Weight and Size Laws
- Enforcement of Hazardous Material Regulations
- Enforcement of Registration Laws Applicable to Commercial Vehicles
- Enforcement of Criminal Law