The Johnson County Law Library is a basic research facility open to the Legal Community and to the general public.
The Law Librarian cannot give guidance in filling out forms, give interpretation of forms, answer ANY legal questions, or give legal advice.
Westlaw Services - The library now provides Westlaw Patron Access available to the Legal Community and to the general public.
Lexis Nexis/Matthew Bender/Shepards – The library provides online access to Lexis Nexis that is available to the Legal Community and to the general public.
Copies - All photocopies are $0.20 per copy. All copies must be paid before you leave the library.
Diskette – In order to save information to a disk; the disk must be purchased through the Law Library. Outside disks may not be used to save information. Each disk purchased through the Law Library is $2.00.
Check Out Policy
The Law Library no longer checks out books, all resources must be used in the library.
Texas Practice Guide
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Civil Appeals
- Civil Pretrial
- Civil Trial
- Creditors Rights
- Criminal Practice and Procedure
- Employment Practice
- Family Law
- Financial Transactions
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury 2d
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning
- Texas Codes Annotated
- Texas Statutes Annotated
- Texas Constitution
- Texas Rules Annotated – Civil
- Texas Civil Statutes
- Courtroom Handbook on Texas Evidence
- Handbook of Texas Family Law
- Texas Business and Commercial Code
- Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code
- Texas Corporation and Partnership Laws
- Texas Criminal Procedure - Code and Rules
- Texas Environmental Code
- Texas Family Code
- Texas Family Law Litigation Handbook
- Texas Insurance Code/Supplement
- Texas Jurisprudence 3rd Edition
- Texas Local Government Code
- Texas Penal Code
- Texas Probate Code
- Texas Property code
- Texas Rules of Court - Federal
- Texas Rules of Court - Local
- Texas Rules of Court - State
- Uniform Commercial Code
- How To Do Your Own Divorce
- Texas Divorce
- Texas Name Change
- Texas Wills & Trusts
- Texas General Forms
- How To Win in Small Claims Court in Texas
- The Landlords Legal Guide in Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Forms Annotated
- Texas Family Law Practice Manual
- Stevenson's Texas Legal Practice Forms